Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Family Time!

Look at Neil go!
Lark and Emma have skills!

He was trying push me over. I was holding on for dear life.



Grandpa was trying to see if no skates on his feet helped her balance. I'm not sure?


So this blogging thing isn't good to me. I just deleted a whole post! Blah! But I'm gonna try again but only once. So Saturday I wanted to do something fun with the kids so I made Mom, Dad, BettyJo, Lark and Emma come skating with us at Pirates Paradise. We had a great time. Casey has some great moves and managed to stay on his feet most the time. I didn't fall but I'm still not confident in my skating skills. Neil was awsome! He fell time after time but kept getting up and refused to hold my hand or anyones for that matter. Ember was a recking ball. She just let her legs relax and let whoever would pull her around. She almost had me on my face a few times. Casey and Emma had only one collision in their teasing endeavors. Emma forgets Casey can't stop as fast as she can. Opps! I think we all had a pretty good time. After skating Emma and Lark watched the kids so we could go to the movie. BettyJo's choice: Charlie St. Cloud it was pretty good. Thanks everyone for playing with us! Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. PAIGE!!!!!!! You rock at blogging!! I'm so excited you are getting into it so I can keep up with you guys!! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete