Friday, July 30, 2010

Family Pictures

I think this is the one of the first pictures we have taken alone since engagments.

I love my kids!



This was my favorite. Everyone just looks so happy!


I love feet pictures!




Aren't they cute!






Neil James







Ember Paige





Jessie Dawn








So...this is for my many many followers. I know you are all gonna be shocked to see me post but I just thought you would want to see my super cute children. So here are the family pictures we took the other day.

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Paige, I am one of your biggest followers!! :) I love love LOVE the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still look at your blog. You look radiant. As Kat would say, "In your prime." Love the pics. (Especially the shoes)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I already told you this, but these are THE CUTEST FAMILY PICTURES EVER!! You have such a cute family! We love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete